This Cloth Drill is capable of drilling holed through a number of layers of fabric. It does all of that while indicating buttonholes, pockets, darts, and other attachment points. This tool is highly appreciated for offering various advantages that include its accurate dimensions, corrosion resistant structure, high performance, and low maintenance. Moreover, a Cloth Drill is an ideal tool while dealing with loosely knit or bulky quilted spreads. Thus, it is used on materials wherein a mark is needed but a burn mark would be unnecessary. It is also highly reliable in nature and also lasts long.
- Drills holes through numerous layers of fabric to indicate button holes, darts or other markings
- Perfect for use on loosely knit, bulky or quilted spreads where a mark is needed but a burn mark unnecessary
- Telescoping drive shaft and powerful AC motor for dependability and durability
- Motors: 110V, 1ph, 50/60Hz 220V, 1ph or 3ph, 50/60Hz
- Horsepower: 0.20hp, 1ph 0.34hp, 3ph
- Weight: 15 lbs. 12 oz. (6.84kg)
- Drill Tips Available
- Standard: Taper Point Optional: Diamond Point, Open End Awl, Closed Awl, PTFE Coated
- Drill Diameter: English Metric 3/64 in 1.19mm 5/64 in 1.98mm 3/32 in 2.38mm 1/8 in 3.18mm 5/32 in 3.97mm 3/16 in 4.76mm 1/4 in 6.35mm 5/16 in 7.93mm 3/8 in 9.52mm
- Drilling Capacity: 6 in. (15.2cm) 8 in. (20.3cm) 11.5 in. (29.2cm)
- Disclaimer: All indicated specifications, dimensions, weights and performance data are approximate and subject to change without notice.